Sunday, July 19, 2020

Mini Reviews & What I've Been Reading

I haven't been updating my blog very often, but I have been reading a lot and posting on Goodreads. A few of my more recent reads are:

Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (3/5)
I liked this, but I have a very strong feeling that if I hadn't listened to it on audio, I wouldn't have liked it anywhere near as well. It seems like I would have gotten bored in parts.

Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston (4/5)
This was a very good follow up book to the first one. I liked it a lot, and will read more by this author in the future.

Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie (4/5)
I liked this, especially the beginning. It just felt like it kind of fizzled out by the end. I will definitely be reading the next book, though.


I've also recently started subscribing to book subscription boxes, and I really love getting them. It's such a fun surprise every month. My favorite is Fairyloot. The other two boxes I get are Owlcrate and The Bookish Box. Check them out if you like collecting bookish items, and getting fun surprises in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment