Friday, August 5, 2016

Book Review: Caliban's War

Caliban's War (Expanse, #2)Caliban's War by James S.A. Corey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Publication Date: June 2012
Source: Library

I thought the first book in the Expanse series was okay, but I didn't love it. The ending was good enough to have me looking forward to the next in the series, but not rushing out to read it. So it's been a couple years since I read Leviathan Wakes, and I couldn't really remember much about it.

I didn't really feel lost at all, though, reading Caliban's War. And I absolutely loved it. It was just so much fun. It really reminded me a lot of Firefly, which is definitely a good thing. The story was fast-paced, and I can't even really remember a slow moment where I had even the slightest chance of getting bored.

Obviously I would suggest reading the first in the series before reading this. But definitely read this series! It's great so far, and I won't be waiting so long to get to book 3, I hope.

View all my reviews

1 comment: