Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Book Review: Angels Walking

Angels Walking (Angels Walking, #1)Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Publication date: September 2014
Source: Netgalley review copy

I find Karen Kingsbury's books to always be very easy reading. You never have to think a whole lot because the writing style is so light and fluffy. That's not to say that the subject matter is always light, though.

Angels Walking is very typical of her writing. I didn't love the book, but it was fairly enjoyable. I was never bored. It was very sweet; almost too much at times. Christian fiction is often that way.

As for whether I'd recommend this book or not, I'd say if you like the author, you'll probably like this. If you're looking for very easy to read Christian fiction, this would also be a good bet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment