Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Book Review: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers

Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: Cosmic AvengersGuardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1: Cosmic Avengers by Brian Michael Bendis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Prior to this, I had not read anything about the Guardians of the Galaxy. And I really, really liked this a lot. It made me a lot more excited about the upcoming movie, where previously I had no feelings about it. Well, actually I did. It's Marvel, and I love Marvel, so I would see it regardless.

I liked the characters, especially Rocket Raccoon, which was unexpected. I don't generally care for animal characters. Gamora was a tough female character, and I hope they do her justice in the movie, and not make her there just for the boobs.

I hope there's more in this comic book series, because I will definitely read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment