Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Goosebumps Sweepstakes

This is a little off topic from my normal posts, but I thought there may be some readers interested.  I am a member of BzzAgent, where occasionally I get free stuff to try, in exchange for telling other people about it.  So anyway, one of the more recent campaigns was TruMoo chocolate milk.  Doesn't really have anything to do with books, I know.  But did any of you ever read Goosebumps books when you were younger (or read them still)?

You can enter to win a Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation.  And just for entering, you get a coupon for $2 off any Goosebumps DVD.  I've never watched any of those, but I think they might make some great Halloween time fun.  Just click on the link below to enter.

TruMoo Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment