So, what I'm looking for from my blog readers is your favorite entertaining read. I'm not necessarily talking about the best book you ever read. Those kind are great, but sometimes the "best books" are a little harder to read because they require more thought on the part of the reader. The qualities of books I'm looking for are:
- Does NOT start off slow and get good as it goes along.
- Even pacing throughout. No really exciting parts and then so boring you could fall asleep parts.
- You finished it and immediately looked for more books by that author.
- You pick it up when you're going through a reading slump because it never fails to entertain.
- Mindless fun--doesn't require you to think too hard.