Monday, December 6, 2010

Speculative Fiction Challenge 2011



I joined a few challenges last year, started strong, and then kind of got worn out by the second half of the year.  So for 2011, I might do a small amount, but I'll make sure they're easy like this speculative fiction challenge.  I would be doing this anyway, even without a challenge.  So, here are the details:

  • Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
  • Rules: To read 12 Speculative Fiction novels in 2011 (12 is the minimum - you can read more if you wish!)
  • You don't have to choose your books ahead of time, you can add them as you go. If you do list them upfront, you can change them. Books for this challenge can be used to fulfill other challenges.
Sounds easy enough for me!  One speculative fiction book each month?  I think I can do that.  Let me know if you're joining in on this challenge so I can follow your blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say I'm participating in the challenge, but since my entire blog is focused on speculative fiction, it'd kinda be cheating. I'd love to find the other blogs are *are* participating, though, to see what people are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you could say I'm cheating too, since my blog is mostly focused on speculative fiction too. But I'm doing it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete