Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gifts

From Booking Through Thursday:
What books did you get for Christmas (or whichever holiday you may have celebrated last month)?
Do you usually ask for books on gift-giving occasions or do you prefer to buy them yourself?

I actually didn't get any books for Christmas.  I didn't even ask for any.  I'm not sure why.  I do love books.  I think the thing is, I have so many unread books already on my bookshelves.  Probably well over 100.  And I still mostly get books from the library.

If I were reading the books on my shelf, that would be one thing, but I rarely do.  I'm always looking for that next best book at the library.  I don't really buy books for myself, either, except for comic books.  Maybe once I start whittling down the books on my shelf, I'll start getting more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment