Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trailer Tuesday: One for the Money

I've really enjoyed Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. If you were to ask for brain candy in the form of books, I would point you to this series, no question. However, over time I've begun to suspect that Evanovich is a bit of a one-trick pony. All of her books, especially this series, seem to be the same. Up through book fifteen, I was loving the series, even the repetition. It was comfort reading for me. But something happened when I started to read Sixteen. I just couldn't take it anymore. It seemed that Stephanie would never make any choices or change for the better or anything. But that's not why you're here. You want to see the trailer, so here it is:


I think the movie looks fantastic. It looks like it has all the humor of the books, and they did a decent job with the characters. Although Ranger should be so much hotter, but I'm not sure a guy as hot as book Ranger exists. I will definitely be seeing this one!

If you haven't yet read the Stephanie Plum series, why not check it out? Yes, I do think the series goes downhill, but there's a lot of good times to be had reading the first few in the series. At least read up through Hot Six, which remains my favorite of the bunch. Start with:

No comments:

Post a Comment