Monday, January 25, 2010

Me on Mondays - Jan. 25th

I had a great weekend.  I went out with some girlfriends, and realized just how horrible I am at pool.  I also watched a couple of movies on DVD.  First was Gamer, which I thought had a really interesting storyline, but could have been so much better, and also really blew it at the end.  We also watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, which was a wonderful family movie!  My husband and I laughed a lot, and the kids really loved it.  Definitely a winner! 

My favorite book blog this week is Temple Library Reviews.  If you're a comic book/graphic novel lover like myself, it's comic book appreciation month there.  Check out the archives. 

Books I would like to finish this week:
The Farwalker's Quest by Joni Sensel
Play it Again, SAHM by Meredith Efken
Gone by Grant Michael
Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

No comments:

Post a Comment