Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A-Z Reading Challenge

Here's another challenge that I'm starting late on, but that I think I can catch up on anyway. This challenge can be found here. I'm going to do Option A: Read authors A to Z. Commit to reading 26 books. I'm also going to try to throw in a twist of trying all new authors, as well.

But since I also like to enjoy my reading, and I don't want this to turn into a chore, if I can't get all new authors, I'll just read some I've already read. EDIT* I'm not going to do all new authors, it's not working out.

Here's my list:

A- Armstrong, Kelley (Bitten)
B- Bray, Patricia (The First Betrayal)
C- Cabot, Meg (The Mediator-Twilight)
D- Davidson, MaryJanice (Undead and Unworthy)
E- Evanovich, Janet (Foul Play)
F-
G- Goddard, Drew (Wolves at the Gate)
H- Hinck, Sharon (The Restorer's Son)
I-
J- Jackson, Neta (Yada Yada Prayer Group)
K-Kirkman, Robert (Ultimate X-Men)
L- LaHaye, Tim (Glorious Appearing)
M- Michaels, Jillian (Making the Cut)
N- Novik, Naomi (His Majesty's Dragon)
O- Ostrander, John (Star Wars Legacy)
P-Phoenix, Adrian (A Rush of Wings)
Q-
R- Rogers, Jonathan (Bark of the Bog Owl)
S- Sanderson, Brandon (Mistborn)
T- Tan, Amy (The Hundred Secret Senses)
U-
V- Vaughan, Brian K. (No Future For You)
W- Whedon, Joss (The Long Way Home)
X-
Y-
Z-

No comments:

Post a Comment